Ads 468x60px

Labels

Friday, February 3, 2017

Wire Writing Secrets Video Testimonial | How to make JESUS Wire Name Video



My latest Wirename Creation after so long.

Please be warned  that once you are hooked to this craft, there is no way out. Nah...was just joking. Like everything else in life, we need to keep the balance. Just like in our busy and maybe stressful life, we need to ensure that the balance is there in our lives. Work hard...but learn to find time to be with your family members, spend some time doing things that you love, go for a holiday or learn a new hobby.

http://tinyurl.com/hkkvndr
I have taken up Name Wire Writing as my hobby a few years ago. Little did I know that it will grow as one of my income streams and with the help of the internet, my customers is the world. Literally, people from other country is my potential customers thanks to the World Wide Web or the Internet. Keep the world connected. After reading through Andy Turner's ebook, I have to admit that I didn't really follow his style of wire writing.

When I started, I bought and read his ebook, I learned to START and find the tools needed to start my new hobby, Name Writing. But I did not actually follow 100% his style of writing. I developed my own style of writing but he gave me the idea, and the basis on what and how to bend my wirename.

I believe the same will be for you when you get his wire writing secrets ebook. You will get all the things or information that you need but at the end of the day is how will you find your own "voice", your own style..your own expression through the wire that makes the difference.

 See some of my latest wirename creation below.


http://tinyurl.com/hkkvndr

http://tinyurl.com/hkkvndr

http://tinyurl.com/hkkvndr

http://tinyurl.com/hkkvndr

http://tinyurl.com/hkkvndr

http://tinyurl.com/hkkvndr

http://tinyurl.com/hkkvndr
Andy Turner will show you from A to Z every letters on the English Alphabet(big and small letters) He will also show you his signature bend that is also known as the revolver bend. This is one of the key tricks in wire bending. I found out that this tricks is crucial to bending some of the most difficult letters in the alphabet.


Its all about finding your way through the wires. The name Jesus is very special to me and my faith. He said in John 14:6 that He is the WAY, The Truth and The Life..

I learned to write with very informational step by step tutorials written by Andy Turner and that was the start of my journey in wire writing. It can be therapeutic outlet to help you unplug from our hyperconnected world. It can also be a great way to build a financial income stream by creating a personalized wire name keychains, jewellery and etc.

 It depends on your creativity... As for me, I specialized on bending wire name keychain. 


As I was saying, you just needed that FIRST Guide on how to start, what are the tools needed to start writing names on wire, where and how you can make money selling your wire craft.

I can assure you that people loves to see their names on wirename. Some people they put their wirename on their mobile phone, some put it on the necklace, some put on their ring, and like me...I like to see my keys with my name on it, or even my handphone number. 

You can also bend wires into NUMBERS. 

 So in this video I walk you through the the name JESUS that I make by bending wires with a very simply diy tools. You will see the exact tools and materials that you need as well as how to put it all together, and trust me..you can go on and on and on bending names before you know it.

When you master the techniques, you can create your own wirename because you will learn how to choose the right type of wires, the 3 simple and inexpensive tools..how to bend certain difficult letters..symbols...and most importantly, and who knows that ..like you...you'll be able to make part time income out of this newly acquired skills. 

This might be your KICKSTARTER for Bending Wire name for profit or maybe just for fun. Why not? 


Tools and Materials Used In This Video

---- 
Tools
----  
1.Wire cutter,
2.Round Nose Pliers
3. Pliers

----
Material
----  
Stainless Steel Wires

 

Testimonials


I bought the 'How to Make Wire Names" book and I am GLAD I found it. I am a 66 yr old disabled man on dialysis and now I have a way to make a living!

Doing wire names at festivals and farmers markets and my worst day I made $100. Usually I make between $200 & $300 a day. Not bad for "working" 10 hours on a weekend.

I love what I am doing and the people I meet making wire name pins and pendants
Thanks for showing me this opportunity...

By Peter Lansing



Get it Here



What Will You Get?


Now with 162 pages jam packed with Instructions and Photographs. This Skill could make all the difference to how you make money in the future..