Now here we go on the wire name lessons:
TUTORIAL 2 : Beth Pendant (Part 1)
8. Grasp it about half way from the “B” , bring it down to the right to form a loop
(you made an “e”).
9. Grasp the wire from the back at the bottom and bring it up (picture #4)
10. Grasp the wire even with the “B” and bend it to the back.; pinch it at the top
12. Grasp the wire that you just bend, an bring it around the pliers and the wire;
to the front of the “t” you are making the cross of the “t”.
13. Grasp it on the other side of the “t” and bring it to the back (make sure is
even with the front).
14. Grasp it at the back and bend it down and hide it behind (carefully pinch the
cross of the “t'” ) making sure is even and you do not see the back wires. (picture #7)
15. Grasp it at the bottom of the “t' and bend it up.
16. Grasp the wire even with the top with the “t” bend it down and to the front
looks like an “L”.
17. Grasp it at he bottom and bend it up, toward you and pinch it a little.
18. Grasp it in the back about the level of the “e” and bend it to the right, to
make a hump you made the “h” (picture #8)
You can have all the skills under your belt that you need in this ebook to make a constant $1,574 a week, or even more, you can sell more from the comfort of your own home through a website or ebay !
Or you can just add to your hobby list with the added bonus of being able to make Birthday and Christmas presents !
If you decide to purchase, I really wish you the best of luck with this amazing skill that has seen me through all these years..
All the best,