Ads 468x60px

Labels

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Le Meridien




FRONT VIEW


BACK VIEW

'Le Meridien' key chain. I used an 'ice blue' crafts wire as my medium to create a beautiful handcrafted 'door gifts'. My wire name keychain is not LIMITED to names alone. I do personalized wire name service for company names too.

Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu is "simply magnificent and so out of the ordinary". The amazing wildlife, the scenic beauty and the rugged landscapes of Kota Kinabalu are simply magnificent. The city's cultural diversity and laid-back atmosphere coupled with Le Meridien's unique service and personality is so out of the ordinary.

Kota Kinabalu is located on the western side of the island of Borneo, Sabah (a State of Malaysia) and only 2.5 hours flight from Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Manila and Hong Kong. The hotel is located downtown Kota Kinabalu, providing guests easy walking access to local attractions, commercial district, retail and entertainment facilities. The hotel is only minutes to soft adventure, beaches and golfing. It is the ideal location for business travellers, a leisure stay or alternatively for meetings and incentives.

Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu hotel consists of 306 well-appointed guest rooms. The Deluxe rooms are spacious with magnificent full sea views of the South China Sea. The Le Royal Club on the 11th and 12th floors offer guests access to the Le Royal Club lounge and associated benefits. 31 Suites offer separate bedroom and lounge with dining table and entertaining area.

Circle (120 seats - all day dining) is the place to dine for a casual and diverse style of meals with family, friends and business associates. The Lounge Room, located off the lobby, is an oasis of relaxation where guests can enjoy specialty refreshments, afternoon tea and pre-dinner drinks with live entertainment.

Conference facilities include five meetings rooms and a grand ballroom. Meeting rooms are enhanced by natural lighting and full sea views along with the hotels ‘out of the ordinary' service.

Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu hotel facilities include a gym with modern weight and cardiovascular equipment. This is complemented by an outdoor pool with magnificent sea views, jacuzzi and steam room facilities.

HOT OFFER!

You can have all the skills under your belt that you need in this ebook to make a constant $1,574 a week, or even more, you can sell more from the comfort of your own home through a website or ebay !

Or you can just add to your hobby list with the added bonus of being able to make Birthday and Christmas presents !

If you decide to purchase, I really wish you the best of luck with this amazing skill that has seen me through all these years..

Get it HERE

All the best,
Cornelius



No comments:

 

Testimonials


I bought the 'How to Make Wire Names" book and I am GLAD I found it. I am a 66 yr old disabled man on dialysis and now I have a way to make a living!

Doing wire names at festivals and farmers markets and my worst day I made $100. Usually I make between $200 & $300 a day. Not bad for "working" 10 hours on a weekend.

I love what I am doing and the people I meet making wire name pins and pendants
Thanks for showing me this opportunity...

By Peter Lansing



Get it Here



What Will You Get?


Now with 162 pages jam packed with Instructions and Photographs. This Skill could make all the difference to how you make money in the future..