Ads 468x60px

Labels

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Some Tips To Sell Your Personalized Wire Name

TIP #1 - CHOOSE YOUR WIRE SIZE CORRECTLY

For gold wire or pound-sterling silver wire, Use 22-gauge square half-hard wire for a sculpted pin. It will help you make the name smaller. You can use 21-gauge on the plain pendants with no sculpture.

However, if you're using a colourful craft wire, if you are using 20-gauge wire,it will bend very easily and your wire name can go out of shape.

TIP #2 - CHOOSE THE RIGHT TOOL FOR THE JOB…AND FOR YOUR HEALTH

PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR EYES WHEN YOU ARE DOING YOUR WIRENAME. ACCIDENT CAN HAPPEN WHEN YOU ARE NOT CAREFUL.

You need the best tools that is within your budget for bending wire name because of the nature of wire name bending-constant repetition of hand movements, stress on the pliers.

You need ONLY 4 tools for this art, so get the BEST. Read my previous post for more info on this.

I recommend a very strong, well made pair of pliers, with the spring return and padded grips. They do not have to cost MUCH, but they do have to be well made. If you are not sure what to buy, ask your dealer.

TIP #3 - COUNT THE COST AND CHARGE PROPERLY

YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE COST OF MAKING ONE FINISHED WIRENAME SO THAT YOU CAN TRANSFER THE COST TO YOUR CUSTOMERS. If you can’t price properly, you won’t be able to sell properly. Take it slow, and be patient. When you are first learning and your work is not exactly up to par, lower your retail prices at least 50% until your skills are perfected. That means, if the gold-filled wire name-pendants of your competitors sell for $19.95, you might want to charge just $9.95 until your skills get a little better.

If you work towards making better jewelry, getting better prices will come
naturally as an outgrowth. Start by raising the price 30% or so to $12.95, with
regular small "bumps" until you reach your target price of $19.95.

HOT OFFER!

You can have all the skills under your belt that you need in this ebook to make a constant $1,574 a week, or even more, you can sell more from the comfort of your own home through a website or ebay !

Or you can just add to your hobby list with the added bonus of being able to make Birthday and Christmas presents !

If you decide to purchase, I really wish you the best of luck with this amazing skill that has seen me through all these years..

Get it HERE

All the best,
Cornelius



No comments:

 

Testimonials


I bought the 'How to Make Wire Names" book and I am GLAD I found it. I am a 66 yr old disabled man on dialysis and now I have a way to make a living!

Doing wire names at festivals and farmers markets and my worst day I made $100. Usually I make between $200 & $300 a day. Not bad for "working" 10 hours on a weekend.

I love what I am doing and the people I meet making wire name pins and pendants
Thanks for showing me this opportunity...

By Peter Lansing



Get it Here



What Will You Get?


Now with 162 pages jam packed with Instructions and Photographs. This Skill could make all the difference to how you make money in the future..