Ads 468x60px

Labels

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

How To Upload Your Crafts Photos In Ebay

Use a Good Photo or No Photo!

Yes, it’s that serious. YOU GOTTA HAVE A GOOD PICTURE OR PEOPLE CAN’T SEE ALL THE DETAILS AND THEY WON’T BUY. Good photos sell jewelry and bad photos just take up space.

In the past, putting photos on Ebay was not as easy as now. The photo had to be put on a server and then transferred onto Ebay. Sometimes my photos would go into the wrong listing and it was impossible to match the right photo with the listing. Now photos can be uploaded right from your computer into your Ebay listing. It’s quick and easy.

I suggest working with a digital camera. You don’t need a very expensive camera—the cheaper cameras are actually better since they have automatic settings that make all the adjustments for you. You just point and shoot. BUT the camera you choose must have a macro lens for those good close-up pictures. Ebay also sizes all photos for you now. This eliminates listings that take forever to pull up. A listing that takes longer than about 5 seconds longer to load will never work on Ebay. And always take low-resolution photos for use on the Internet.

A successful Ebayer always has clear and accurate photos. The photos don’t have to be works of art but just clear and with true colors. We never had anyone return an item because it wasn’t what they wanted. Although there has been a lot of discussion about scanning jewelry, I was never able to scan jewelry--especially three-dimensional jewelry--with any luck.
HOT OFFER!

You can have all the skills under your belt that you need in this ebook to make a constant $1,574 a week, or even more, you can sell more from the comfort of your own home through a website or ebay !

Or you can just add to your hobby list with the added bonus of being able to make Birthday and Christmas presents !

If you decide to purchase, I really wish you the best of luck with this amazing skill that has seen me through all these years..

Get it HERE

All the best,
Cornelius



No comments:

 

Testimonials


I bought the 'How to Make Wire Names" book and I am GLAD I found it. I am a 66 yr old disabled man on dialysis and now I have a way to make a living!

Doing wire names at festivals and farmers markets and my worst day I made $100. Usually I make between $200 & $300 a day. Not bad for "working" 10 hours on a weekend.

I love what I am doing and the people I meet making wire name pins and pendants
Thanks for showing me this opportunity...

By Peter Lansing



Get it Here



What Will You Get?


Now with 162 pages jam packed with Instructions and Photographs. This Skill could make all the difference to how you make money in the future..