Ads 468x60px

Labels

Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Greatest Gift is FREE!!

The greatest gift in the whole world is FREE, but it is NOT CHEAP. It comes with a very expensive price tag on it. It comes with LOVE, HOPE & FAITH but the greatest is LOVE. With this LOVE, It comes with LIFE EVERLASTING, FORGIVENESS, LOVE, PATIENT,JOY, PEACE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, MEEKNESS & SELF-CONTROL.

It's given to us by Jesus Christ when we repent of our sins and ask for God's forgiveness and as we invite HIM to be our Lord and Savior. He will give us the strength to live our LIFE to the fullest and be RECONCILED with GOD..in HIS WILL.Jesus love you and wants the best for you..

We learn from scripture that these are not individual "fruits" from which we pick and choose. Rather, the fruit of the Spirit is one ninefold "fruit" that characterizes all who truly walk in the Holy Spirit. Collectively, these are the fruits that all Christians should be producing in their new lives with Jesus Christ.

These are the inspirations or lessons I've learned while I was doing my wire name this morning. While I was bending names, I had a conversation in my heart..talking to God in my heart that I will bend every wire name with LOVE..God's love. I can only LOVE OTHERS because God had first loved me.

In this post, I hope to share with you one of the many ways you can show and express your love to your spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend, fiance, son, daughter, grandma, grand dad..you name them,those people that are dear to your heart.

Show that special someone in your life that they truly hold the special place in your heart when you choose to give them a personalized wire name key chain set. It's one of the ways that you can express your love to your loved ones.

Wire Name key chain gift set is suitable for anniversaries, birthdays and etc features minimum 3 or more separate wire name key chains. You have to pay the price so that the person that you love can get it freely.:-)


for Dad,


For Mommy


For your beloved child


Perfect gift for your spouse, partner, fiancĂ©, or as a present for a special couple. Create a truly memorable present for valentine’s day, Christmas, New Year, etc that will always be cherished by your recipient by adding personalization to include their names. Overall size of key chains is 1 Cm height and 5-6mm width for each letter.



For Your Girlfriend 0r Boyfriend

P/S: My wire name is great for a memento for weddings too.If you want to order, please e-mail me at krafdawai@gmail.com or contact me at +60168263454

HOT OFFER!

You can have all the skills under your belt that you need in this ebook to make a constant $1,574 a week, or even more, you can sell more from the comfort of your own home through a website or ebay !

Or you can just add to your hobby list with the added bonus of being able to make Birthday and Christmas presents !

If you decide to purchase, I really wish you the best of luck with this amazing skill that has seen me through all these years..

Get it HERE

All the best,
Cornelius



No comments:

 

Testimonials


I bought the 'How to Make Wire Names" book and I am GLAD I found it. I am a 66 yr old disabled man on dialysis and now I have a way to make a living!

Doing wire names at festivals and farmers markets and my worst day I made $100. Usually I make between $200 & $300 a day. Not bad for "working" 10 hours on a weekend.

I love what I am doing and the people I meet making wire name pins and pendants
Thanks for showing me this opportunity...

By Peter Lansing



Get it Here



What Will You Get?


Now with 162 pages jam packed with Instructions and Photographs. This Skill could make all the difference to how you make money in the future..