Ads 468x60px

Labels

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday To You!!

I was born on the 5th November 1982 in the land called Sabah, the land below the wind. It’s a beautiful land with lots and lots of tourism attractions. And just a few days ago, I celebrated my 26th birthright day. One of my best friends asked me, what it feels like to be 26 years old. Wow! I am 26 years old already and still lots of great things to achieve.


Me~ a 26 years old man with personalized birthday mini card

As we grow older, it seems that time has a way to pass us by quickly. When I come to think about it, it’s time for us, you and me, to consider personalized birthday gifts and look for some ‘one-of-a-kind’ gifts idea for the birthday’s of our special someone.

Sample


For example, my girlfriend made some really simple but nicely done little birthday cards made out of recycled papers. She cuts a few used paper, glued it together, put some nice and personalized message into it and there she presented me with a unique and ‘specially made just for me gifts’. She spends a few hours making these personalized ‘little’ birthday cards just for me.

Time certainly has a way of passing quickly as we grow older. Come to think of it, the time has already arrived for you to consider personalized birthday gifts and find unique birthday present ideas for that special someone’s birthday. Consider selecting a personalized birthday gifts for her or him this year. Get him/her a wirename keychain.



Why settle for the typically boring birthday gift when you can or should make your own personalized gifts for him/her. If you don’t have any idea of what to give, contact me at kingdomfinancer@gmail.com and I can make for you some personalized wire name keychain that you can buy for your loved ones.



My wire name is affordable and is carefully crafted with your own original expression. I will include your loved one’s name, significant date for free (2 digits), your choice of design i.e. butterfly, heart shaped, music note, or ripple (water ripple) which will make your personalized gifts as your all-time favourites category for birthday gifts.









This is sure to bring a smile to their faces; this personalized wire name key chain allows you to wish them a Happy Birthday in a unique way. They will surely remember your thoughtfulness every time they use it!




Why wait? Let someone you love know exactly how you feel with our Personalized Wire Name Key chain Heart. Express yourself so they will remember how you feel with this special key chain.

Order Now. Email me at krafdawai@gmail.com for inquiry.

HOT OFFER!

You can have all the skills under your belt that you need in this ebook to make a constant $1,574 a week, or even more, you can sell more from the comfort of your own home through a website or ebay !

Or you can just add to your hobby list with the added bonus of being able to make Birthday and Christmas presents !

If you decide to purchase, I really wish you the best of luck with this amazing skill that has seen me through all these years..

Get it HERE

All the best,
Cornelius



No comments:

 

Testimonials


I bought the 'How to Make Wire Names" book and I am GLAD I found it. I am a 66 yr old disabled man on dialysis and now I have a way to make a living!

Doing wire names at festivals and farmers markets and my worst day I made $100. Usually I make between $200 & $300 a day. Not bad for "working" 10 hours on a weekend.

I love what I am doing and the people I meet making wire name pins and pendants
Thanks for showing me this opportunity...

By Peter Lansing



Get it Here



What Will You Get?


Now with 162 pages jam packed with Instructions and Photographs. This Skill could make all the difference to how you make money in the future..