Ads 468x60px

Labels

Monday, September 15, 2008

Made just for you!!


USD5 per piece up to 6 letters. Free design: Heart or music notes
E-mail me for more info if you would like to order wirename like this at kingdomfinancer@ gmail.com


USD5 per piece up to 6 letters. Free design: Heart or music notes
E-mail me for more info if you would like to order wirename like this at kingdomfinancer@ gmail.com



USD5 per piece up to 6 letters. Free design: Heart or music notes
E-mail me for more info if you would like to order wirename like this at kingdomfinancer@ gmail.com



USD5 per piece up to 6 letters. Free design: Heart or music notes
E-mail me for more info if you would like to order wirename like this at kingdomfinancer@ gmail.com



USD5 per piece up to 6 letters. Free design: Heart or music notes
E-mail me for more info if you would like to order wirename like this at kingdomfinancer@ gmail.com


Hope you enjoy my early wirename keychains. I was just learning to bend wirenames and at that time I was into keychains, as I thought that everyone needs something to personalize their keys. So why not use a uniqely crafted name wires as keychain.

I am looking forward to earn part time income from my wirename. Wire name is an incredible craft that is sure to earn a nice streams of income into your pocket.

14K gold filled wirename jewelery is in a category by itself.It's attractive and affordable. Most people will want any piece of jewelry with his or her name on it...it says " I am uniquely crafted just for you!! or I was made just for you!!"

My wirename is a very personalized and highly treasured item that instantly build a connection between me and my wirename buyer.

I live in Sabah, Malaysia but most of my prospects come from overseas. I would love to turn my hobby into a profitable business..and sooner of later, I will turn this blog into something that will receive orders from customers, that will have paypal pay now button, maybe some shopping cart, and etc.. to turn it into a websites that helps me to sell my wire name.

Or I can just let this blog exist but at the same time redirect all wirename fans to my new blogshop. Right now I am still considering this and maybe by the end of this month, I will have a blogshop that will sell this wirename.

Hurry up guys..learn wire name and earn some parttime business. You can make a very good living making personalized wirename-jewelry. It's always in fashion and people always looking for some personalized crafts...

I started with keychain using a stainless steel wires...

HOT OFFER!

You can have all the skills under your belt that you need in this ebook to make a constant $1,574 a week, or even more, you can sell more from the comfort of your own home through a website or ebay !

Or you can just add to your hobby list with the added bonus of being able to make Birthday and Christmas presents !

If you decide to purchase, I really wish you the best of luck with this amazing skill that has seen me through all these years..

Get it HERE

All the best,
Cornelius



No comments:

 

Testimonials


I bought the 'How to Make Wire Names" book and I am GLAD I found it. I am a 66 yr old disabled man on dialysis and now I have a way to make a living!

Doing wire names at festivals and farmers markets and my worst day I made $100. Usually I make between $200 & $300 a day. Not bad for "working" 10 hours on a weekend.

I love what I am doing and the people I meet making wire name pins and pendants
Thanks for showing me this opportunity...

By Peter Lansing



Get it Here



What Will You Get?


Now with 162 pages jam packed with Instructions and Photographs. This Skill could make all the difference to how you make money in the future..