Ads 468x60px

Labels

Friday, September 26, 2008

Wire Name Keychain~ Alexander

Hello there everyone, it's been a week since my past post. I have been busy 'bending' personalized wire name key chain for some 'consignment orders' that I's secured during my last visit to the shopping malls in KK.

I have been going around the shopping mall seeking for those who wants to buy my personalized wire name. I realized that it is one thing to make nice wirenames...it's another thing to Market the wire name for profit. After all the investment in this craft, without Marketing...I will not get my start-up capital back.

The personalized wire name by itself is a marketing tools. It market itself. SO When we , as wire name artist,are looking for free marketing tools...hey..you're looking at it, you're holding it in your hand...the power of marketing is in our hands.:) Meaning, one way to market your wire name is to wear it..use it and show to other people that will surely notice it due to the uniqueness of your wire name.

In Sabah, I've heard about some other wire name artist around kota kinabalu, but I haven't met anyone of them. Would like to meet up with them though so that we could provide support for one another..As wirenames, we need a network of wirename crafters. In this network, we could share our list of suppliers and also links...our know how...our creativity...BUT, somehow, we are afraid of competition. ya..I know..it's a subjective matters..you may say!

In this post I would like to share about my latest design..simple but nice design.

Enjoy..



Wire name needs FOCUS!:-) I forgot to bend the letter 'N'


Wire name in a gift box~ RM10 per item. COntact me at kingdomfinancer@gmail.com and place your order. Please include your the name you want to make into keychain. And colour. I've got yellow, blue, red, black, green


Wire name in a gift box~ RM10 per item. COntact me at kingdomfinancer@gmail.com and place your order. Please include your the name you want to make into keychain. And colour. I've got yellow, blue, red, black, green


Wire name in a gift box~ RM10 per item. COntact me at kingdomfinancer@gmail.com and place your order. Please include your the name you want to make into keychain. And colour. I've got yellow, blue, red, black, green

Contact Me
If you are looking for something particular, phone me or email a brief description:
https://www.facebook.com/wirename

HOT OFFER!

You can have all the skills under your belt that you need in this ebook to make a constant $1,574 a week, or even more, you can sell more from the comfort of your own home through a website or ebay !

Or you can just add to your hobby list with the added bonus of being able to make Birthday and Christmas presents !

If you decide to purchase, I really wish you the best of luck with this amazing skill that has seen me through all these years..

Get it HERE

All the best,
Cornelius



No comments:

 

Testimonials


I bought the 'How to Make Wire Names" book and I am GLAD I found it. I am a 66 yr old disabled man on dialysis and now I have a way to make a living!

Doing wire names at festivals and farmers markets and my worst day I made $100. Usually I make between $200 & $300 a day. Not bad for "working" 10 hours on a weekend.

I love what I am doing and the people I meet making wire name pins and pendants
Thanks for showing me this opportunity...

By Peter Lansing



Get it Here



What Will You Get?


Now with 162 pages jam packed with Instructions and Photographs. This Skill could make all the difference to how you make money in the future..