Ads 468x60px

Labels

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Personalized WireName bookmarks

Last saturday, I went to our very own local shopping mall looking for a satin clothes for our church project. While looking for this item, I went into a christian bookstore at Wisma merdeka (Pustaka SU) to look for a bible study material for our youth group.
It's been a long time since I last visited that bookstores. They are selling many interesting items. What attract me most is the handmade crafts that was sold there. One of it is this blue colour aeroplane shaped bookmark.It's about 5.5 inches long and about 3 inches wide. Very nice indeed:)
RM 5

Aeroplane shaped bookmark
A beautiful bookmark made of an aluminium wire. I think the size is around 16 G. This wirecrafter made this using (in my opinion as fellow wire artist)
a. 1 1/2 feet aluminium wire
b. 1 blue colour wire tube cover
c. Round nose pliers
d. wire cutter
e. maybe he also used a flat jaw pliers.

The above wirename function as a bookmark. I found this bookmark that was sold by other wirecrafter in Kota Kinabalu. I was so excited when I see this book mark that I spend more than RM50 to buy his wirecraft . I bought 21 pieces from Pustaka Su, Wisma Merdeka.(everybody, if you get a chance to come to KK's wisma merdeka...come and visit PUSTAKA SU) they've got friendly staff that are willing to help you during your visits)


A bookmark is a thin marker, commonly made of paper or card, used to keep one's place in a book and so be able to return to it with ease. Other frequently used materials for bookmarks are leather, metals like silver and brass, silk, wood and fabrics. Many bookmarks can be clipped on a page with the aid of a page-flap.

This wire bookmark is very beautiful and I bought it for my church members and I , as a wirename artist, personalized this bookmark for my church member by adding our church theme 'Go Forth!!"
with updated 'design'. I added my wirename into this design

Bookmark (RM5) + Wirename (RM3) = RM8


I was also attracted to one particular bookmark that uses footprint design. I bought one and I personalized it to my taste.


Before adding my wirename

After adding my wirename

>

Special listings. Not for sale:-) Enjoy the design:-) However, if you want to order bookmark like these, please e-mail me at kingdomfinancer@gmail.com


a bird-shaped bookmark


closer view


close-up and personal





Bookmark & Share

No comments:

 

Testimonials


I bought the 'How to Make Wire Names" book and I am GLAD I found it. I am a 66 yr old disabled man on dialysis and now I have a way to make a living!

Doing wire names at festivals and farmers markets and my worst day I made $100. Usually I make between $200 & $300 a day. Not bad for "working" 10 hours on a weekend.

I love what I am doing and the people I meet making wire name pins and pendants
Thanks for showing me this opportunity...

By Peter Lansing



Get it Here



What Will You Get?


Now with 162 pages jam packed with Instructions and Photographs. This Skill could make all the difference to how you make money in the future..