from wikiHow - The How to Manual That You Can Edit
By making this excellent key chain you can have a perfect present for your best friend.
- Bend the string in half. Bend it so that there is a loop at the top, then insert the key ring where the loop is.
- Put one end of the string though the hole of the bead. Put the other end though the same hole, so that it comes out the opposite side.
- Hold both ends and pull the strings so that the bead moves up to the key ring.
- Repeat step two and three until you have the number of beads that you wanted you may put one knot at end if you want.
- Any friend would love a beautiful key chain to attach to decorate their backpack.
Things You'll Need
- A key ring
- Rubber string
- How to Make an Elastic Headband
- How to Contrive Soft, Non Waterproof Artificial Stones
- How to Make a Hair Bow
- How to Make and Engrave a PVC Ring
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Make a Key Chain. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.
You can have all the skills under your belt that you need in this ebook to make a constant $1,574 a week, or even more, you can sell more from the comfort of your own home through a website or ebay !
Or you can just add to your hobby list with the added bonus of being able to make Birthday and Christmas presents !
If you decide to purchase, I really wish you the best of luck with this amazing skill that has seen me through all these years..
Get it HERE
All the best,