Ads 468x60px

Labels

Sunday, October 18, 2009

how to make key chains?


How to Make a Key Chain


from wikiHow - The How to Manual That You Can Edit

By making this excellent key chain you can have a perfect present for your best friend.

Steps


  1. Bend the string in half. Bend it so that there is a loop at the top, then insert the key ring where the loop is.
  2. Put one end of the string though the hole of the bead. Put the other end though the same hole, so that it comes out the opposite side.
  3. Hold both ends and pull the strings so that the bead moves up to the key ring.
  4. Repeat step two and three until you have the number of beads that you wanted you may put one knot at end if you want.


Tips


  • Any friend would love a beautiful key chain to attach to decorate their backpack.


Things You'll Need


  • A key ring
  • Beads
  • Rubber string


Related wikiHows





Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Make a Key Chain. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.


CLick Now!

Name Keychain Wire Writing Secret


HOT OFFER!

You can have all the skills under your belt that you need in this ebook to make a constant $1,574 a week, or even more, you can sell more from the comfort of your own home through a website or ebay !

Or you can just add to your hobby list with the added bonus of being able to make Birthday and Christmas presents !

If you decide to purchase, I really wish you the best of luck with this amazing skill that has seen me through all these years..

Get it HERE

All the best,
Cornelius



No comments:

 

Testimonials


I bought the 'How to Make Wire Names" book and I am GLAD I found it. I am a 66 yr old disabled man on dialysis and now I have a way to make a living!

Doing wire names at festivals and farmers markets and my worst day I made $100. Usually I make between $200 & $300 a day. Not bad for "working" 10 hours on a weekend.

I love what I am doing and the people I meet making wire name pins and pendants
Thanks for showing me this opportunity...

By Peter Lansing



Get it Here



What Will You Get?


Now with 162 pages jam packed with Instructions and Photographs. This Skill could make all the difference to how you make money in the future..