from wikiHow - The How to Manual That You Can Edit
You've heard of personalized pencils,but have you ever heard of personalized beads? You can make some of your own by following these steps.
- Take out as may beads as needed to spell one name.
- Open up the acrylic paint and paint each bead. Two different colors are best.
- Use a darker/lighter color of paint. Paint one letter on each bead.
- Wait for about half an hour or so for the beads to dry.
- Tie a knot on to one end of string. Slip the beads on.
- Add a keychain ring to the other end of the string. You are done!
- These are great every day gifts.
- Don't let children under the age of 4 swallow any of the beads.
Things You'll Need
- acrylic paint
- clear beads
- paint brushes
- keychain ring
- How to Create the Perfect Jewelry Basket
- How to Make a Christmas Tree Hair Bow Clip
- How to Embellish a Belt Buckle With a Pendant or Charm
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Personalize Beaded Keychains. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.
Learn How To Personalize Beaded Name Keychain
You can have all the skills under your belt that you need in this ebook to make a constant $1,574 a week, or even more, you can sell more from the comfort of your own home through a website or ebay !
Or you can just add to your hobby list with the added bonus of being able to make Birthday and Christmas presents !
If you decide to purchase, I really wish you the best of luck with this amazing skill that has seen me through all these years..
Get it HERE
All the best,