Ads 468x60px

Labels

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Personalized Keychains

Personalized Keychains

Personalized Keychains are those little things that you see hanging on the wall with short chain used to tie together sets of keys or other items. Sometimes it can be seen on a school bag, on a handbags, sometimes you can see this hanging on somebody’s belt i.e. security guard, a janitor, shop owner, car owner, prison officer and .

Somehow I wondered who created this thing called “keychains”. Was it a trend or a necessity in the beginning?Who came up with this keychain ideas?

Come to think about it, I think that the people using them wants to make sure that their keys will be with them and would like to make sure that they will not lose their keychain by accident.

How many people actually had lost their keys before? I have...at least a few times.
Everyone uses keychains. I am certain that everyone in the modern society uses at least 1 keychain and brings it with them wherever they go.

I was brought up exposed to TV promotions and I realized that many times keychains are used to promote business and companies. Usually these companies will give away free keychain but these keychains usually will carry the company’s logo, brand name, and contact info.

There are so many types, sizes, colours, and shapes used as keychains. However, people nowadays tend to use keychains in their brand building. One of the cheapest way to build brands. Giving away free keychains is a trend nowadays because during the last few years, I see that more and more companies are giving away FREE keychains.

In the 1950s and 1960s with the development of plastic manufacturing method promotional items including keychains turn out to be more unique. Businesses could place their names on promotional keychains that were three dimensional for a reduced amount price than the normal metal keychains.

Keychains are small and inexpensive enough to become promotional items for bigger national companies that might provide them out by the millions. For example, with the commence of a new movie or television show, those companies might partner with food companies to provide a character keychain in each box of cereal etc.

In this last few years, I also see that keychains are more personalized. So many kiosk are selling keychains nowadays. Some of the unique keychain that I’d seen were a rice keychain. Name on Rice Keychain. This keychains come with a tempered steel key ring and a glass trinket with a grain of rice preserved in magnifying oil. We can write a message or name on this little rice! Some can inscribe up to 10 characters on each side of the rice.

This keychain is a Highly collectible item.

That’s how I came up with the idea of turning this uniqe wirename jewelery idea into my own buy bending it into keychains.What if they can have they phone numbers on the keychains ? I think this will lessen the accidental keychain loss.


Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket


HOT OFFER!

You can have all the skills under your belt that you need in this ebook to make a constant $1,574 a week, or even more, you can sell more from the comfort of your own home through a website or ebay !

Or you can just add to your hobby list with the added bonus of being able to make Birthday and Christmas presents !

If you decide to purchase, I really wish you the best of luck with this amazing skill that has seen me through all these years..

Get it HERE

All the best,
Cornelius



2 comments:

Ju said...

hI. wOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE LIST OF PRICES OF YOUR PRODUCT.INCLUDING THE SIZES YA.TQ

Izyan Farhana Zulkarnain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Testimonials


I bought the 'How to Make Wire Names" book and I am GLAD I found it. I am a 66 yr old disabled man on dialysis and now I have a way to make a living!

Doing wire names at festivals and farmers markets and my worst day I made $100. Usually I make between $200 & $300 a day. Not bad for "working" 10 hours on a weekend.

I love what I am doing and the people I meet making wire name pins and pendants
Thanks for showing me this opportunity...

By Peter Lansing



Get it Here



What Will You Get?


Now with 162 pages jam packed with Instructions and Photographs. This Skill could make all the difference to how you make money in the future..